I spent the afternoon trolling beauty websites in name of research and this is what I ended up with. A list of products that I’m dying to get my hands on.
- Urban Decay’s Naked 3 palette: This needs neither introduction not description. If I could have only one thing from my list, this would be it! I hope the makeup fairy is listening :p
- Hourglass Cosmetics’ Ambient Lighting Powders and Blushes: These products are lighting specific and meant to make your skin looks its best in that particular kind of lighting. Both the powder and the blush come in variants meant to be worn in specific kinds of light settings like Diffused, Dim, Luminous and Radiant light. Tiffany of Makeup by TiffanyD has been raving about these and I’m intrigued.
- Stila’s Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow in Comex Gold: I was trolling my way through Pinterest when I saw this post and had to have whatever was used to create that gorgeous sparkly eye. Turns out it was this product, which supposed to be a cream to powder finish shadow that looks like you pulled off the gold foil on top of your laddoo and put it on your eyes.
- Too Faced’s Chocolate Bronzer: How can you resist something that smells like chocolate? I know I can’t.
- Revlon’s Colorburst Matte Balm: Yet to be introduced in India, these are the matte version of the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and lots of people are raving about how gorgeous, nourishing and long lasting they are.
Knowing that all these delectable goodies are out there but just out of my reach is so frustrating. How I wish beauty brands would start taking the Indian market seriously.