If you’ve been following my blog you know just how obsessed I am with textured nails at the moment. This mani is no different. The weather has already transitioned to summer in my part of the world. And matte cotton candy coloured nails with a pop of 3D glitter seemed like the perfect accessory.
This was super simple to do. I used:
- H&M nail polish in Pink Macaroon
- Nubar Matte Finish top coat
- Medium sized pink glitter (from the neighbourhood craft store)
- Painted my nails with 2 coats of Pink Macaroon. Applied the 2nd coat on my ring finger last.
- Dipped my ring finger in the pot of glitter while it was still wet. Shook off the excess and used a Q-tip to push back the ones that were sticking out.
- Once the Pink Macaroon was completely dry, I used the Nubar top coat on all my nails except the ones with the glitter on them.
PS. These H&M nail polishes are the bomb! The brush, the formula, the staying power, all up there with your OPIs and China Glazes of the world. Detailed review coming soon.